Things to do in Canggu
Activities and Tours nearest Canggu, Kuta
- The beaches around Canggu provide some renowned surf spots with reef breaks offering different conditions to many levels.
If you are wondering where you should start off surfing in Canggu, we recommend Batu Bolong. It’s surf-able all year around and you’ll see people in the water any time of the day from sunrise to sunset.
- Canggu is less spiritual than Ubud, but you can still get your yoga fix or start out at becoming a yogini! Enjoy yoga classes at our very own yoga dojo. We offer Private and also group classes, as well various different types of yoga. (For more information head to the yoga dojo or even the front desk to check availably of classes.)
Visit Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is a popular landmark for tourists so you definitely won’t escape the crowds here. Often referred to as the temple in the water, this ancient Hindu shrine is perched on top of a rocky outcrop in the middle of constantly crashing waves.
It’s a 15-20 min scooter ride away from Canggu and most popular at sunset. Even though you cannot access the temple grounds, the views are amazing and it’s worth discovering the smaller shrines dotted around and you get a nice look of the coast. Sometimes there are traditional dances too and of course, there is a tourist village with all sorts of souvenir stalls.
(For all the tours we mention, our front desk are more then happy to help you book a ride and activity choice.)
- Visit the beautiful geographical wonders of Bali. From its famous beaches, waterfalls and volcanoes. (For day)
- Volcano climbing (day trips or over night trips)
- Bali is very rich in rivers and waterfalls; we offer a trip to the mountainous areas of Bali for rafting. Rafting trips is a must do when visiting Bali and will take up one whole adventure patched day. (Day trip)
- Visit the various different islands near Bali: Menjangan, Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Gili air, Gili terwangan and Gili Meno. (Day trips or even over night trips)
- Watersport and Nusa Lembongan day trip, includes
- Morning tea and coffee with light breakfast on board
- International Buffet Lunch
- 44 meter water slide
- Unlimited Banana boat rides
- Glass bottom boat
- Diving Board
- Village Tour
- Jetsking (additional cost)
- With extra cost and diving requirement, the trip also offers a Diving option